Why should money people have put into building societies be protected at all? After all aren’t may of them to blame for the banking system failure as much as anyone else. Didn’t all the Bradford and Bingly depositors have rights too vote to lose their mutual status? Didn’t they get an immediate benefit from the change? Why should they be protected now?
- Our boat
- Should savers be protected from the ramifications of the Credit Crunch
- Cheap Flights, my ****
- Owning versus renting your home
- The Teams
- Now the real challenge begins…
- If David Davis was my MP would I break a covenant?
- Polonium Possibly Pulverises Planes
- Is Office 2007 going to be too little too late?